Cook time: 35 Minutes
Prep time: 25 Minutes
- 15 oz Salt-Free Canned Pumpkin
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger finely grated
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Granulated SPLENDA® No-Calorie Sweetener
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium saucepan, add pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add SPLENDA®and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs and yolk in medium bowl. Add cream and vanilla, and whisk on medium speed until well combined.
- Add pumpkin to egg mixture, whisking to combine.
- Pour filling into deep dish 9-inch Pyrex pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until edges are firm, and center jiggles slightly.
- Cool on wire rack for 3 hours.
- To serve, cut wedges of the “pie” and top with a dollop of whipped cream
Low Carb Pumpkin “Pie”
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Carbohydrates 6g2%
Dietary Fiber 2g8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
You can also bake the pumpkin custard in individual ramekins.